Fresh Beer, Spirits, Wine
In accordance with the Illinois stay-at-home order in effect from March 21 - April 7, we will be open for ONLINE ORDERS ONLY during this period. Although we’ve been deemed an “essential business” by the state of Illinois, we still want to do everything in our power to curb the spread of coronavirus and keep our employees and customers safe. So, we have decided to be CLOSED for all walk-in business during this period. Our entire store inventory will be available on the website, and you’ll be able to choose CURBSIDE PICKUP or DELIVERY. We will update our website throughout this time period, as we receive new inventory.
To place an order for CURBSIDE PICKUP:
1. Place your order on our online store
2. When you check out, type “PICKUP” in the comments. After you submit your order, we will call you and take your credit card information over the phone within 30 minutes. If you place your order after 5 PM (or 4 PM on Sunday), you'll receive a call the next day around 10 AM (or 12 PM on Sunday) to pay.
3. Your order will be ready for curbside pickup a few minutes after paying over the phone. Pick-up hours are: Sunday: 12-5 PM and Monday-Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM
To place an order for DELIVERY:
Orders placed by 5 PM will be delivered the next day between 11 AM - 5 PM. We’ll deliver to zip codes: 60137, 60139, 60148, 60187, 60188, 60189, 60190. Orders of $40+ include free delivery; orders under $40 will have a $5 delivery fee.
2. When you check out, type “DELIVERY” in the comments. After you submit your order, we will call you and take your credit card information over the phone within 30 minutes. If you place your order after 5 PM (or 4 PM on Sunday), you'll receive a call the next day around 10 AM (or 12 PM on Sunday) to pay.
3. The day of your delivery, you’ll receive a call around 10 AM to give you an estimated delivery window. Please have ID ready to confirm 21+ for the driver. The driver will call you if there any changes to your delivery window.
This is an ever-evolving situation, and we are making the best decisions we can as quickly as possible. So, there may be further changes to our hours and operations in the coming days and weeks. Stay tuned for any updates.
We know these are crazy, uncertain times, and we are deeply grateful for your support.
Find us in beautiful downtown Glen Ellyn.
The Beer Cellar - Glen Ellyn